SeeMore Vascular Probe
SeeMore VA7.5 MHz Vascular Probe
- Turns every computer in your facility into an ultrasound imaging system.
- Affordable, portable, and easy to use.
- PICC line, central line, arterial line, and peripheral line placement made easy
- Easy “quick look” without tying up other systems.
- No more “dead time” waiting for system.
- Exams billed using same CPT codes as any other ultrasound imaging system.
Peripheral Imaging Probe (PI 7.5 MHz)
|Center Frequency||7.5 , MHz, Selectable to 24 MHz|
|Focal Point||1.6 cm|
|Scan Depth (Max)||10 cm|
|Clinical Applications||Vascular Access, PICC lines, small parts, nerve blocks, foreign bodies|