No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound is the exclusive U.S. dealer of the Elesta EchoLaser EVO*. Key clinical applications are ModìLite(head and neck lesions) and SoracteLite(prostate and kidney pathologies). This system works with most ultrasound machines as a micro-invasive, atraumatic, anesthesia-free, outpatient treatment of soft tissue tumors. It is the only micro-invasive treatment option in the U.S. The Echolaser EVO is intended to perform ultrasound guided laser ablation coagulation of soft tissues.
Read about the Physicians—Dr. Augustin Andrade, Chief of Endocrinology Department at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami, FL and Dr. Eric Walser, Chairman of Radiology at UTMB in Galveston, TX—currently using this product in our blog post, here.
* EchoLaser EVO is composed of two devices, EchoLaser X4 and ESI, both FDA compliant.
The Elesta EchoLaser EVO package from National Ultrasound includes:
- EchoLaser X4 – 1064 nm solid states 2 or 4 channel laser module
- Disposable Fiber Optics – For laser light transmission from laser to tissue
- Disposable Introducer Needles – For fiber optic insertion
- Echolaser Smart Interface (ESI) – a dedicated medical device assisting the user in planning, real-time guidance and verification of the thermal treatment. ESI can be paired with the majority of ultrasound machines commercially available in the market (also portable).
- 1 Day of Onsite Training
Multiple Laser Sources:
Enables large volumes of coagulative necrosis obtained with perfect control of the borders, even in larger lesions. The operator can use up to four laser sources which work simultaneously in relation with the volume of lesions to be treated. Each laser source is independent from each other, both in activation and power adjustment, allowing the user to tailor the treatment depending on each clinical situation.
Ultrasound Guidance of the Treatment:
Enables real-time monitoring of the treatment. ESI reproduces the ultrasound image in real-time, giving indications to physician on possible treatment options in terms of applicators positioning trajectories and attended ablation area with respect to number of fibers used and eventual pull-back maneuvers performed.
Micro-invasive Technique With Fine Needles:
The technique with very fine needles (<0.8mm) is completely atraumatic and very well tolerated by the patient, ensuring fewer complications and side effects.(Outpatient, no anesthesia)
Clinical evidence has been gathered in multiple applications including thyroid nodules and benign prostatic hyperplasia with more than 50 publications. Key papers on Thyroid and Benign Prostatic Hypeplasia are reported below:
Benign Thyroid Nodules
Benign Prostatic Hypeplasia
Contact us today for more information!