No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound offers powerful image management through The Ultrasound Cloud Powered by Tricefy. This is a disruptive new service from National Ultrasound. This new image management software option allows users to easily archive, collaborate and share medical images. The software is included with your DICOM purchase with your system from National Ultrasound. Once the software is activated, you will be able to share images with patients and colleagues directly from the ultrasound machine. As well as, send the images directly to your EHR. The images are also housed in your personal online account for viewing and sharing at anytime. The Ultrasound Cloud Powered by Tricefy enables you to save time, save money, become HIPPA and legally compliant and improve perception.
- Ultrasound studies securely archived
- Share exam results with patients immediately
- Provide instant access to images, clips and reports for colleagues and referring physicians
- Redundant storage according to HIPPA regulations and legal requirements
- Exam data stored in its original DICOM format
- Access your studies anywhere, anytime through current web browsers on your PC, MAC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Send studies from all imaging devices, including portable scanners, from multiple locations to a centralized image archive
- Links to studies within EHR patient chart
- Send images to a Smartphone directly from your ultrasound machine
- Requires no onsite IT support
- No cost for installation, training and integration
- No upfront costs. Monthly or annual subscription model based on study volume