No products in the cart.
SeeMore Abdominal Probe
SeeMore AB3.5 MHz Probe
- Turns every computer in your facility into an ultrasound imaging system.
- Affordable, portable, and easy to use.
- Abdominal – Kidney, Liver, Gall Bladder, Abdominal aorta, Uterus, Bladder, Fast Exam.
- Easy “quick look” without tying up other systems.
- No more “dead time” waiting for system.
- Exams billed using same CPT codes as any other ultrasound imaging system.
- 3.5 -5.0 MHz, 90 degree scan angle, 7.5 cm Focal Point, 20 cm Scan Depth
General Purpose Abdominal Probes (AB 3.5 MHz and AB 5.0 MHz)
Center Frequency 3.5, MHz, selectable to 5.0 MHz 5.0 MHz , selectable to 7.5 MHz Scan Angle 90° 90° Focal Point 7.5 cm 6 cm Scan Depth (Max) 20 cm 20 cm Clinical Applications Abdomen (kidney, liver, gall bladder, abdominal aorta,) Uterus, Bladder, FAST exam Pediatric and smaller patients
No products were found matching your selection.
We have a technical support team to help with all your ultrasound service needs, from preventive maintenance to technical issues. Call 800.797.4546 and ask for service.
Our customer service team is available from 7:30am to 5pm EST. We offer domestic and international shipping for your convenience. Call us today at 800.797.4546.
Our sales team has over 250 years of combined experience in ultrasound sales and sonography. Call us today at 800.797.4546 for more info about pricing and ultrasound applications.