No products in the cart.
SeeMore Vascular Probe
SeeMore VA7.5 MHz Vascular Probe
- Turns every computer in your facility into an ultrasound imaging system.
- Affordable, portable, and easy to use.
- PICC line, central line, arterial line, and peripheral line placement made easy
- Easy “quick look” without tying up other systems.
- No more “dead time” waiting for system.
- Exams billed using same CPT codes as any other ultrasound imaging system.
Peripheral Imaging Probe (PI 7.5 MHz)
|Center Frequency||7.5 , MHz, Selectable to 24 MHz|
|Focal Point||1.6 cm|
|Scan Depth (Max)||10 cm|
|Clinical Applications||Vascular Access, PICC lines, small parts, nerve blocks, foreign bodies|
No products were found matching your selection.
We have a technical support team to help with all your ultrasound service needs, from preventive maintenance to technical issues. Call 800.797.4546 and ask for service.
Our customer service team is available from 7:30am to 5pm EST. We offer domestic and international shipping for your convenience. Call us today at 800.797.4546.
Our sales team has over 250 years of combined experience in ultrasound sales and sonography. Call us today at 800.797.4546 for more info about pricing and ultrasound applications.