No products in the cart.
GE LOGIQ V5 Ultrasound Machine
National Ultrasound is proud to offer a line of products from GE Healthcare, a company that is providing transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. The GE LOGIQ V5 Ultrasound Machine makes advanced ultrasound technology simple, affordable, and accessible for shared service users across a wide range of abdominal, vascular, obstetrics, and other exams. It offers advanced imaging features such as MLA4 technology to increase frame rate, Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) to reduce noise, CrossXBeam imaging to enhance tissue interfaces and border differentiation, and more. And with advanced imaging features, automated calculations,
timesaving workflow, onboard clinical information, and efficient ergonomics, the GE LOGIQ V5 helps
enhance confidence and streamline exams. Its compact, slim design makes it ideal for clinics and other constricted spaces.
Let our National Ultrasound experts fill you in on the questions you may have about the GE LOGIQ V5. Click on the GET A QUOTE button to start.
Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Family Practice
- Pain Management
- ComfortScan 3Sc-RS (Sector Probe 3Sc-RS): This wide-band multi-frequency Phased Array probe with bandwidth between 1.3 and 4.0 MHz supports the following main applications: cardiac, pediatric heart, coronary, fetal heart, adult cephalic, abdominal and renal. It provides a 18*24 mm footprint and a 90-degree field.
- 6S-RS PROBE: Wide-band multi-frequency transducer with bandwidth between 2.7 and 8.0 MHz. Applications include: cardiac, pediatric heart, fetal heart and coronary.
- L6-12-RS Probe: L6-12-RS Linear Array ProbeThis ergomically deigned, light weight, wide band, multi-frequency linear array probe supports following applications: Small parts, Vascular/Peripheral Vascular,Pediatric, Musculoskeletal
- 12L-RS Probe: Multi-Frequency 5-13 MHz Linear Array Transducer for Small Parts, Peripherals, Vascular, Pediatric and Orthopedic Applications. FOV 38.4mm. Biopsy Kit available.
- 4C-RS Probe: Multi-Frequency 1.5-4.6 MHz Convex Transducer for Abdomen, OB GYN, Urology and Vascular Applications. FOV 58°. Footprint 60 x 13mm. Biopsy kit available.
- 8C-RS: This wide-band, multi-frequency Micro convex Array probe with scanner frequency range between 4.0 and 11.0 MHz supports the following main applications: Pediatrics, Neonatal Head, Carotid, Small Parts, Peripheral Vascular, Cardiac and Abdomen. It provides a 133-degree field of view.
- E8C-RS: Broad Spectrum 4-10MHz Micro Convex Transducer. Preferred Applications: ABD, OB/GYN. Biopsy Kit Currently Available.
- E8Cs-RS Probe: Broad spectrum 4-10MHz Microconvex endocavitary probe. Preferred Applications: Urology, OB/GYN (endovaginal). Biopsy kit available.
- Anatomical M-mode
- Auto IMT
- Easy 3D
- ECG Module
- Logiq View
- Needle Recognition
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI)
19 inch color flat panel monitor, AO (Automatic Optimization), CrossXBeam, SRI HD (High Def Speckle Reduction Imaging), B-Steer, Coded Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging, Virtual Convex, Patient Information Database, Image Archive on Integrated HDD, Raw Data Analysis (TruScan Architecture), Scan Coach, My Trainer, Real-Time Automatic Doppler Calculations, OB Calculations, Fetal Trending, Multigestational Calculations, Hip Dysplasia Calculations, GYNecological Calculations, Vascular Calculations, Urological Calculations, Renal Calculations, Cardiac Calculations, Remote capability: InSite ExC, On-board reporting package (Option), MPEGVue, Network Storage, 8GB USB
- Coded Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Anatomical M-Mode (Option)
- Color M Mode
- Color Flow Mode (CFM)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- Directional PDI
- PW Doppler with High PRF
- CW Doppler Mode (Option)
- TVI Mode (Option)
- 3D/4D Volume Modes (Option)