- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound Machine
The Mindray M8 Elite Portable Ultrasound system is a product of Mindray, a leading global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of medical devices whose vision is to provide better healthcare for all. National Ultrasound carries several lines of Mindray’s ultrasound machines.
The Mindray M8 Elite is based on the high-level Mindray M7 and the high performing M9 ultrasound systems, both with excellent cardiac image quality.
mQuadro – Advanced Digital Signal Processing
The Mindray M8 is based on mQuadro, Mindray’s new generation ultrasound platform and has raised industry standards to an all new level. The mQuadro has advanced digital signal processing that provides better image uniformity and clarity, better signal-to-noise ratio, deeper penetration, increased exam efficiency, more efficient auto image optimization and patient throughput. Its advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection.
The Mindray M8 Elite features Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis, which allows for a simple, quick, and non-invasive solution for the evaluation of left ventricular wall motion abnormalities. The Stress Echo feature on the M8 Elite includes a complete package for pharmacological stress and exercise stress echo.
Mindray has incorporated the most advanced transducer technology in its portable ultrasounds. Its 3T Transducer with Single Crystal technology provides sharper images, better penetration, color dynamic flow, and improved spatial resolution.
Some of the other technologies include Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSHI), Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), iBeam (Spatial Compounding Imaging), and iClear (Speckle Suppression Imaging). The Mindray M8 comes in standard and advanced configurations; which adds Continuous Wave Doppler to the package.
Being a fully shared service portable ultrasound system, the Mindray M8 Elite can be used in every ultrasound specialty. With its fully featured platform system and a full suite of transducers, its applications include vascular, urology, cardiology, OBGYN, abdominal, small parts, anesthesia, and other critical care environments.
Key Features of the Mindray M8
- 15.6” LED wide–format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor
- 256 GB Solid-state Hard Drive
- mQuadro – new generation ultrasound platform
- High Dynamic Range Color Flow Doppler
- 3T Transducer with Single Crystal Technology
- iStation Patient Management Software
- Stress Echo
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI)
- Free Xros (Anatomical M-mode)
- DICOM Basic, HL7/Worklist, DICOM OB/GYN S/R, DICOM Vascular S/R, and DICOM Breast S/R
- LVO Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear (UWN) and Contrast Imaging Technology
- 8 user-defined function keys for Streamlined Workflow
- Better Doppler sensitivity at a wide, linear steerable angle
- Lithium-ion Battery Pack, (Built-in Main Unit, 90-min. Rating)
- Barcode Reader
Mindray’s unique software-based approach makes it possible to provide customers with easily upgradeable enhancements, which ensure that Mindray ultrasound systems remain at the cutting edge through their entire life cycle.
Is the Mindray M8 Elite portable ultrasound machine right for you and your budget? Let our National Ultrasound experts help you sort through your requirements and options and fit you with exactly what you need at a great price. Click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to get started finding the ultrasound machine perfect for your practice.
- Mindray>C11-3s Micro-convex Array (3-11.2 MHz)
- Mindray>C5-1s Convex Array (1.4-5.1 MHz)
- Mindray>C6-2Gs Convex Array Transducer (1.7-6.0 MHz)
- Mindray>CW2s Non-imaging CW
- Mindray>CW5s Non-imaging (5 MHz)
- Mindray>D7-2s Volume (4D) Convex Array Transducer (1.6-7.2 MHz)
- Mindray>L10-3s Linear Array Transducer (2.7-10.5 MHz)
- Mindray>L12-4s Linear Array (3-13 MHz)
- Mindray>L14-6Ns Linear Array (3.5-16 MHz)
- Mindray>L14-6Ws Linear Array Transducer (3.5-16 MHz)
- Mindray>L16-4Hs Linear Array Transducer (5-20MHz)
- Mindray>L20-5 Linear Array Transducer (4-16 MHz)
- Mindray>P10-4s Phased Array (2.9-10.5 MHz)
- Mindray>P7-3s Phased Array (3-7 MHz)
- Mindray>P7-3Ts Phased Array (1.9-8.2 MHz)
- Mindray>P8-3Ts TEE Phased Array Transducer (2.8-8.0Mhz)
- Mindray>SP5-1s Phased Array (1.1-4.4 MHz)
- Mindray>V11-3Ws Endocavity (3-11.2 MHz)
- Auto EF
- Continuous Wave Doppler HW Module
- DICOM Breast S/R
- DICOM Cardiac S/R
- DICOM MPPS
- DICOM OB/GYN S/R
- DICOM Query/Retrieve
- DICOM Vascular S/R
- ECG Kit
- Free Xros Anatomic M-mode
- Free Xros CM
- iNeedle Enhancement
- iScape View (Panoramic Imaging)
- LVO Contrast
- Physio Function Key
- Smart NT automatic measurement
- Smart OB (Auto OB Measurement)
- Stress Echo
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- TDI Quantification Analysis Software
- Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis
- Barcode Reader
- Biopsy Guide
- Black and white printer
- Carry bag
- Color printer
- ECG Leads
- Ethernet adapter
- Power Cord
- Transducer Extend Module for triple transducers connectors
- Not available
Mindray M8 Elite Standard: 15″ LED wide format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor, 256GB Solid State Hard Disk & iStation™ Patient Information Management HDMI Output, (2) USB 3.0 Ports and Integrated Wi-Fi, Standard Software Included: B/M/Color/Color M/Power/Directional Power Doppler Flow, Imaging Pulse Wave Doppler (includes High Pulsed Repetition Frequency), PSH™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging), iBeam™ (Spatial Compounding Imaging), iClear™ (Speckle Suppression Imaging), iTouch™ (Auto Image Optimization), iZoom™ (Full Screen View), Echo Boost, Qpath™ Access, Shared Service Calculation Package (includes Abdomen/General, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Cardiac, Small Parts, Urology, Vascular, Pediatrics, Nerve, Emergency & Critical Care calculations), HDR Flow (High Dynamic Range Flow), HR Flow (High Resolution Flow), Auto IMT Package, DICOM Basic, HL7/ Worklist, DICOM OB/GYN S/R, DICOM Vascular S/R, DICOM Breast S/R, iNeedle™ (Needle Visualization Enhancement), iWorks™ (Standardized Workflow Protocol), Peripherals Included: AC Adapter and Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Built-in Main Unit, 90 minute rating), Ethernet adapter, Travelling Case, 5 Year Warranty.
Mindray M8 Elite Advanced: 15″ LED wide format HD 1920 x 1080 monitor, 256GB Solid State Hard Disk & iStation™ Patient Information Management HDMI Output, (2) USB 3.0 Ports and Integrated WiFi, Standard Software Included: B/M/Color/Color M/Power/Directional Power Doppler Flow Imaging Pulse Wave Doppler (includes High Pulsed Repetition Frequency) PSH™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging) iBeam™ (Spatial Compounding Imaging) iClear™ (Speckle Suppression Imaging) iTouch™ (Auto Image Optimization) iZoom™ (Full Screen View) Echo Boost, Qpath™ Access Shared Service Calculation Package (includes Abdomen/General, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Cardiac, Small Parts, Urology, Vascular, Pediatrics, Nerve, Emergency & Critical Care calculations.) HDR Flow (High Dynamic Range Flow) HR Flow (High Resolution Flow) Auto IMT Package (Automatic measurement for Intima-Media Thickness, Vascular Package should be configured at the same time) Continuous Wave Doppler Free Xros M™ (Anatomical M-mode) TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging, includes TVI, TEI, TVD and TVM) TDI QA Software (TDI should be configured at the same time) Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis (Strain/Strain Rate) Stress Echo DICOM Basic, HL7, Worklist, Query/Retrieve, Vascular and Cardiac S/R iWorks™ (Standardized Workflow Protocol) ECG Lead (FDA) with physio function key (ECG/RCG function key) Peripherals Included: AC Adapter and Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Built-in Main Unit, 90 minute rating) Ethernet adapter Travelling Case, Includes 5 Year Warranty.