No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound carries products by Mindray, a company focused on global R&D. The Mindray M9 VET Portable Color Ultrasound Machine is a premium hand-carried ultrasound system developed for veterinary examination. Based on Mindray’s new generation ultrasound platform, mQuadro, the M9 VET has raised the industry standards to an all new level. Its technical features include: Advanced multi-beam formation to highly increase the frame rate; patented 3T transducer technology with single crystal; Echo Boost (2D Echo optimization and enhancement technology); HDR Flow (high dynamic range color flow technology); and HR Flow (high resolution color flow technology). With the M9 VET you get premium capability along with easy mobility, all in an innovative green design.
Click GET A QUOTE below to start a conversation with one of our knowledgeable National Ultrasound staff. We can answer your questions about the Mindray M9 VET Portable Color Ultrasound Machine and help you determine if it’s the right fit for your application and budget.
View the Mindray M9 Veterinary Review here:
Category: Ultrasound Machine
15.6” High Resolution LED Monitor, Single crystal transducer with 3T technology, EchoBoost cardiac image optimization, High Dyanmic Range Color Flow Doppler, UWN + contract imaging for LVO, Quick 7 second start-up from standby, iWorks automated exam protocols with iNSert, Built-in ECG and respiration, Transesophegeal Echo, Measurement and Reporting Packages, TDI and tissue tracking strain and strain rate cardiac analysis, Wifi network, VAcess easily connects to your workstation for patient reporting directly from system
- DICOM 3.0
- Free Xros Anatomic M-mode
- iWorks™ (Standardized Workflow Protocol)
- LVO Contrast
- Stress Echo
- Mindray C11-3s Micro-convex Array (3-11.2 MHz)
- Mindray C5-1s Convex Array (1.4-5.1 MHz)
- Mindray CW2s Non-imaging (2 MHz)
- Mindray CW5s Non-imaging (5 MHz)
- Mindray L12-4s Linear Array (3-13 MHz)
- Mindray L14-6a Linear Array Transducer (FBW: 6-14MHz)
- Mindray P10-4s Phased Array (2.9-10.5 MHz)
- Mindray P7-3Ts Phased Array (1.9-8.2 MHz)
- Mindray SP5-1s Phased Array (1.1-4.4 MHz)
- Mindray V11-3Ws Endocavity (3-11.2 MHz)
- Carrying case
- Mobile Cart