- Internal Medicine
National Ultrasound features quality refurbished Philips products such as the Philips ClearVue 850 Ultrasound Machine. Some of its features include: Elastography modality to provide clinical information about breast tissue stiffness; FloVue—Philips’ proprietary flow signal processing technology—providing a completely new paradigm shift in the way blood flow is visualized, not only in large vessels but equally on micro vessels; and on-cart advanced qualification tools for viewing and measuring different planes of a 3D volume. An advance mode key offers a single button interface for launching all advanced feature options, while the OB quick launch key launches the most common OB measurements with one touch. The ClearVue 850 offers a height-adjustable control panel for maximum user comfort, a choice of a fully articulating display arm or a tilt and swivel arm, and increased storage space for storing daily utility items.
Find out if these and more features make the Philips ClearVue 850 Ultrasound Machine perfect for your practice or clinic. Click on the Get a Quote button and discuss your options with our expert staff at National Ultrasound.
- Philips ATL>3D9-3v Volume Endocavitary (3-9 MHz)
- Philips ATL>C5-2- 2.0 - 5.0 MHz- Curved Linear Array (OB/Abdominal)
- Philips ATL>C9-4 Micro-convex Array (4–9 MHz)
- Philips ATL>D2cwc Pedoff CW (2 MHz)
- Philips ATL>L12-4 Linear Array (4-12 MHz)
- Philips ATL>L12-5- 12.0 - 5.0 MHz- Linear Array (vascular/small parts)
- Philips ATL>V6-2 Volume Convex(2-6 MHz )
- Not available
- Not available