No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound is proud to feature the products of Siemens, a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology. Mobile, powerful, and extraordinarily versatile, the Siemens Acuson P300 Vet ultrasound system offers big performance with dual processing, support for multiple exam types, panoramic imaging, and speckle reduction. It delivers the precision you need for a faster, more accurate diagnosis, making it the perfect addition to your veterinary practice. Its advanced imaging technologies include harmonic imaging to reduce artifact, panoramic imaging, and 2D beam steering to improve needle visualization. The Siemens Acuson P300 Vet portable ultrasound system delivers excellent image quality and workflow efficiencies enabling clinicians to make confident diagnoses.
We’d love to talk with you and determine if the Siemens Acuson P300 Vet ultrasound system is right for your setting and budget. Contact our National Ultrasound experts by clicking GET A QUOTE below.
SKU: 5b0fdfb94f55 Category: Ultrasound Machine
- DICOM 3.0
- ECG Module
- Measurement Packages
- Acuson>2MHz CW Non-Imaging (2 MHz)
- Acuson>5MHz CW Non-Imaging (5 MHz)
- Acuson>CA123 Convex Array (3-8 MHz)
- Acuson>CA431 Convex Array (2-5 MHz)
- Acuson>EC1123 Endocavitary (3-9 MHz)
- Acuson>IOE323 Intraoperative (4-13 MHz)
- Acuson>LA435 Linear Array (6-18 MHz)
- Acuson>LA522 Linear Array (5-9 MHz)
- Acuson>LA523 Linear Array (4-13 MHz)
- Acuson>LP323 Laparoscopic (4-13 MHz)
- Acuson>PA023 Phased Array (4-11 MHz)
- Acuson>PA122 Phased Array (3-8 MHz)
- Acuson>PA230 Phased Array (1-4 MHz)
- Double footswitch
- Mobile Cart
- Needle-Guided Brackets
- S-VHS recorder
- Not available
Siemens Acuson P300 Veterinary Ultrasound Machine-15″ XVGA LCD monitor, Imaging Modes: 2D, B-Mode Steering, Colorize 2D, M-Mode, PW & CW Doppler, Color Doppler. TEI (Harmonic Imaging), TPView (Trapezoidal Imaging), Bidirectional Power Doppler, 256 gray scale levels, 32 bits color levels, Digital Beam Former, XView/ MView (Spacial Compounding), 256 CINE memory (400 frames).