No products in the cart.
The Mindray Z5 Vet portable ultrasound machine was designed for veterinarians looking for an affordable and reliable color portable ultrasound machine to see the most accurate and vivid image possible. The compact design of the Mindray Z5 Vet portable ultrasound machine makes it easy to be transported from location to location, making it an ideal ultrasound machine option for mobile veterinarians as well as in the office space.
Click “Get a Quote” to get pricing information about any of our products. If you have any questions, contact us today.
View more details about the Mindray Z5 Veterinary ultrasound machine below:
SKU: d32d0aca378c Category: Ultrasound Machine
The Mindray Z5 Vet Portable ultrasound machine has a 15″ LCD monitor which allows the veterinarian the ability to see the whole image in vivid detail. The unit also includes two transducer connectors and the most advanced programming in computer imaging including Color/Power/Directional Power Doppler Flow Imaging, Pulse Wave Doppler (includes HPRF), iBeam™ (Spatial Compounding Imaging), iClear™ (Speckle Suppression Imaging), iTouch™ (Auto Image Optimization), PSH™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging), Trapezoid Imaging/ExFOV. Also included are an 8-segment TGC, 320GB Hard Disk & iStation™ for optimum patient information management, an American standard power cord, and included battery.
- Auto IMT
- DICOM 3.0
- iScape View (Panoramic Imaging)
- Mindray 10L24EA Linear Array (8-12 MHz)
- Mindray 35C20EA Micro-Convex Array (2-6 MHz)
- Mindray 35C50EA Convex Array (2-6 MHz)
- Mindray 50L60EAV Linear Endorectal (4-6 MHz)
- Mindray 65C15EA Micro-Convex Array (5-8.5 MHz)
- Mindray 65EC10EA Endocavity Micro-convex Array (5-8.5 MHz)
- Mindray 75L38EA Linear Array (5-10 MHz)
- Mindray 75L50EAV Linear Endorectal (5-10 MHz)
- Battery Pack
- Black and white printer
- External DVD-R/W Storage
- Hand carried bag
- Mobile Cart
- Needle-Guided Brackets
- Not available