No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound sells the fine products of SonoScape, a developer and manufacturer of high quality medical equipment which has benefited millions of people.
The SonoScape X5 ultrasound machine provides users with a more efficient scanning process due to its improved imaging capabilities and easy-to-use enhancement technologies. With multi-beam processing technology, spatial compound imaging, μ-Scan image processing technology, and pulse inversion harmonic imaging, this portable machine can quickly give an accurate diagnosis for an overall increased workflow. It’s built for mobility with a 15.6 inch wide range folding angle and wide viewing angle high-definition monitor, an extended connector to 3 probes, quick boot up time, a battery that allows up to 3 hours continuous scanning, an integrated trolley with height adjustment, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection. The X5 is designed for general imaging and shared service imaging applications.
Is the SonoScape X5 ultrasound machine the right system for you? Let our National Ultrasound experts assist you in getting the right machine at the right price. Click the Get a Quote button to start a dialogue.
Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- 1.0-7.0MHz/ R50mm
- Sonoscape>6V1 (8-4MHz/R11mm) Endovaginal (135 degree)
- Sonoscape>C613 Micro-convex (Cardiology
- Sonoscape>L741 (10-5MHz/46mm) Vascular Small part Linear
- Black and white printer
- Carry bag
- Mobile Cart
- Not available
- 15.6 inch wide range folding angle and wide viewing angle high definition monitor
- One transducer connector
- USB 2.0/Hard Disk 500 G
- Built-in Battery
- Imaging modes: B/ 2B/ 4B/ M/ THI/ PHI/ CFM/ PDI/ DirPDI/ PW/ CW
- Dynamic Multi-beam Technology
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Pure Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Tissue Specification Imaging
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Widescan: Trapezoid Imaging
- μ-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology
- PW Auto Trace
- TEI Index DICOM 3.0: Store, Send
- Auto: Auto optimization
- TGC: Time gain compensation