- Emergency Medicine
Sonosite SII Ultrasound Machine
National Ultrasound is proud to offer SonoSite ultrasound products. FUJIFILM SonoSite is dedicated to removing barriers to patient care. With more than 100,000 SonoSite ultrasound systems installed worldwide, their portable, compact systems bring high-performance ultrasound to the point of patient care.
Purchasing ultrasound equipment is no small matter, particularly for departments like Anesthesia and Trauma, where both time and space seem to be working against you. The SonoSite SII has an extremely small footprint to keep it out of the way in busy trauma bays and armored transducer cables for rough handling. It features a fast (under 25 seconds) boot time and a high visibility, non-reflective screen with a wide viewing angle so that patient scans can be clearly seen from across the room. The SII has an intuitive user interface, familiar tactile controls, and dual transducer connectors; when time is of the essence, the SII is ready to perform the right exam at the right time with minimal set-up. It was designed after thousands of hours of real-time usage observation, clinician testing, and practitioner interviews and has been recognized in the 36th annual International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA).
The SonoSite SII ultrasound machine is designed for use in multiple clinical areas, but is especially well suited to anesthesiology, vascular access, and trauma uses. Click on the Get a Quote button to begin a dialogue with one of our National Ultrasound experts and let’s see if the SonoSite SII is right for you.
- Sonosite C8x 8-5 MHz Endocavity
- Sonosite> HFL38xi Linear Array
- Sonosite> HSL25x Linear Array
- Sonosite> L52x 10-5 MHz Veterinary
- Sonosite> rC60xi 5-2 MHz Convex
- Sonosite>C11x - 8-5MHz/curved array
- Sonosite>C35x 8-3MHz Curved Array
- Sonosite>HFL50x - 15-6MHz/linear array/6cm scan depth/biopsy guide compatible
- Sonosite>ICTx8-5MHz - 11-mm broadband tightly curved array - 10cm scan depth - biopsy kit available
- Sonosite>L25x - 13-6MHz/25-mm broadband linear array
- Sonosite>L38xi 10-5 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite>P10x8-4MHz - 10-mm broadband phased array - 14cm scan depth - biopsy kit available
- Not available
- Not available
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS System weight 12.6 lbs./5.70 kg with battery Dimensions 17.6″ x 11.5″ x 4.8″ / 44.7 cm x 29.3 cm x 12.3 cm Display 12.1”/30.7 cm diagonal LCD (NTSC or PAL) with chemicallyetched glass layer Viewing Angles: 85° up/down/left/right Architecture All-digital broadband Dynamic range Up to 165 dB Gray scale 256 shades HIPAA compliance Comprehensive tool set MOUNTING OPTIONS Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA™) Mounting: (2.9″ x 2.9″ / 75mm x 75mm) and (3.9″ x 3.9″ / 100mm x 100mm) IMAGING MODES 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-Mode Velocity Color Doppler / Color Power Doppler. Options: SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimization SonoHD2™ Imaging Technology Dual Imaging, Duplex Imaging, 2x pan/zoom capability, Dynamic range and gain ColorHD™ Technology