No products in the cart.
One of the brands that National Ultrasound is proud to carry is SonoSite by FujiFilm. SonoSite’s first mission was to create an easy-to-move ultrasound machine that could be carried into battle and used to make time-critical medical decisions under the most grueling conditions imaginable. In this acute care environment, reducing the time to make an accurate diagnosis is a critical need.
The SonoSite Edge II Ultrasound Machine is designed to be truly portable and used in the most rugged environments. With embedded metal jackets, its armored cables protect transducers from common abuse accident scenarios, like being rolled over, stepped on, or twisted, and help maintain image quality over the life of the transducers built on this cable platform. The Edge II features DirectClear Technology, a novel, patent-pending process that is available on select transducers. DirectClear elevates transducer performance by increasing penetration and contrast resolution, contributing to an unsurpassed imaging experience for the bedside clinician. The Edge II also features an easy-to-use interface for intuitive access to frequently used functions like gain and a wide-angle display with an anti-reflection coating for minimal adjustments during viewing. Designed with infection control in mind, the Edge II boasts a keypad with a seal extended to the edge to inhibit liquid ingress and low-profile keys with snap-dome technology for easy cleaning and tactile feedback.
The SonoSite Edge II ultrasound machine is rugged, reliable, and responsive. Click the Get a Quote button to start a dialogue with one of our National Ultrasound experts about the Edge II.
Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Not available
- Sonosite C8x 8-5 MHz Endocavity
- Sonosite> HFL38xi Linear Array
- Sonosite> HSL25x Linear Array
- Sonosite> L52x 10-5 MHz Veterinary
- Sonosite> P11x 10-5 MHz Phased Array
- Sonosite> rC60xi 5-2 MHz Convex
- Sonosite> rP19x 5-1 MHz Phased Array
- Sonosite> TEExi 8-3 MHz
- Sonosite>C11x - 8-5MHz/curved array
- Sonosite>C35x 8-3MHz Curved Array
- Sonosite>HFL50x - 15-6MHz/linear array/6cm scan depth/biopsy guide compatible
- Sonosite>ICTx8-5MHz - 11-mm broadband tightly curved array - 10cm scan depth - biopsy kit available
- Sonosite>L25x - 13-6MHz/25-mm broadband linear array
- Sonosite>L38xi 10-5 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite>P10x8-4MHz - 10-mm broadband phased array - 14cm scan depth - biopsy kit available
- Mobile Cart
- Not available
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS System weight 9.21 lbs/4.18 kg with battery Dimensions 12.8″ x 12.1″ x 2.5″/ 32.6 cm x 30.7 cm x 6.4 cm (L x W x H) Display 12.1″/30.7 cm diagonal LCD (NTSC or PAL) with chemicallyetched glass layer Viewing Angles 85 degrees up/down/left/right Architecture All-digital broadband Dynamic range Up to 165 dB Gray scale 256 shades HIPAA compliance Comprehensive tool set IMAGING MODES 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-Mode Velocity Color Doppler / Color Power Doppler PW, PW Tissue Doppler and CW Doppler angle, correct after freeze