No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound, a leading online retailer for ultrasound machines, parts, and probes, carries a full lineup of ultrasound systems and equipment from ultrasound Sonosite, a medical manufacturing brand with a reputation for quality and value. The Sonosite Titan is a portable ultrasound for Family Practice, Gastroenterology, OB-GYN, Podiatry, and Vascular applications. With ample storage and an array of imaging modes, this lightweight portable ultrasound is compatible with multiple Sonosite probes, and is ideal for point-of-care applications. National Ultrasound carries new and refurbished portable ultrasounds for sale, so click “Get a Quote” for pricing information on an ultrasound system that fits your budget. Contact us today to speak to a specialist about your diagnostic imaging needs, and let us help you find the right ultrasound for your practice or clinic.
SKU: 61d32cf3c71c Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Family Practice
- Continuous Wave (CW) Doppler
- Extended Cardiac Package
- Pulsed Wave (PW) Doppler
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Sonosite>C11 - abdominal/ pediatric cardiology/ neonatal/ vascular - 8-5 MHz 11-mm broadband curved array - 10 cm - N/A - TITAN
- Sonosite>C15 - adult cardiology/ abdominal - 4-2 MHz 15-mm broadband tightly curved array - 25 cm - N/A - TITAN
- Sonosite>C60 - abdominal/ obstetrics/ gynecology - 5-2 MHz 60-mm broadband curved array - 22 cm - Available - TITAN
- Sonosite>C8 - prostate - 8-5 MHz 8-mm broadband intracavitary array - 8.5 cm - Available - MicroMaxx/ TITAN
- Sonosite>ICTe - obstetrics/ gynecology - 8-5 MHz 11-mm broadband tightly curved array - 10 cm - Available - MicroMaxx/ TITAN
- Sonosite>L25 - nerve/ musculoskeletal/ vascular and superficial - 10-5 MHz 25-mm broadband linear array - 6 cm - Transverse Guide Available - TITAN
- Sonosite>L38 - small parts/ breast/ vascular/ nerve/ musculoskeletal/ superficial - 10-5 MHz 38-mm broadband linear array - 6.5 cm - Available - TITAN
- Black and White Video Printer
- Not available
8.4″ LCD monitor, 2 probe ports, Vascular, OB/GYN, Cardiac reports, Soft keys, Split screen, Zoom, Storage via 64 or 256 MB flash cards, 220 image CINE loop, USB & Ethernet image transfer, Volume calculations via diameters, THI [Tissue Harmonic Imaging], SonoCalc [IMT analysis, PC-based], DICOM, S-video (in/out), RGB, Composite video.
Dimensions: 3″ (H) x 10.9″ (W) x 11.9″ (D) Weight: 7.7 lbs