No products in the cart.
From behind-the-scenes experimental work for the U.S. Department of Defense to today’s highly advanced ultrasound systems used around the globe, FujiFilm SonoSite has been defining and redefining next-generation point-of-care (POC) ultrasound as its recognized market leader. National Ultrasound is honored to offer a line of SonoSite ultrasound products, including the X-Porte.
The SonoSite X-Porte Ultrasound Machine was developed from the ground up to incorporate SonoSite’s breakthrough, proprietary beam-forming technology: XDITM (Extreme Definition Imaging). This signal analysis algorithm shapes X-Porte’s ultrasound beam to pinpoint precision, substantially reducing artifact clutter while significantly enhancing contrast resolution. Its intuitive touchscreen allows you to easily customize the user interface to suit your needs. With no buttons, the touchscreen surface is easy to clean and disinfect. The highly portable cart makes it easy to maneuver around beds and exam tables for point-of-care imaging, and its screen folds down and its stand lowers making it even more compact for navigating busy corridors. With the X-Porte’s onboard educational visual guides and step-by-step tutorials, the user can instantly reference videos while simultaneously performing live scans.
Contact a National Ultrasound expert to see if the SonoSite X-Porte Ultrasound Machine with XDITM technology is what you need for your setting. Click on the Get a Quote button to start a dialogue with our friendly staff.
Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Not available
- Sonosite> C11xp 8-5MHz Convex Array
- Sonosite> C35xp 8-3 MHz Convex Array
- Sonosite> C60xp 5-2 MHz Convex Array
- Sonosite> D2xp non-imaing cardiac 2 MHz
- Sonosite> HFL38xp 13-6 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite> HFL50xp 15-6 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite> HSL25xp 13-6 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite> ICTxp 9-5 MHz Endvaginal
- Sonosite> L25xp 13-6 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite> L38xp 10-5 MHz Linear Array
- Sonosite> P10xp 8-4 MHz Phased Array
- Sonosite> P21xp 5-1 MHz Phased Array
- Sonosite> rP19x 5-1 MHz Phased Array
- Sonosite> TEExp 8-3 MHz
- Not available