The new Mindray TE5 Veterinary ultrasound machine is a comprehensive solution that caters to a wide variety of animal species ranging from small companion to large animals and everything in between. Mindray has updated this popular touch tablet to be a full solution for Veterinary cardiac imaging while still providing excellent abdominal, small parts and musculoskeletal imaging. Its user focused design still includes a 15 inch seamless touchscreen with anti-glare and wide angle view. Choose between the 1 probe connector model or 3 probe connecter model, depending on your practice’s needs. The 3 probe model now includes continuous wave doppler, an ECG module, anatomical m-mode, tissue doppler imaging, panoramic imaging and needle enhancement software.
Watch our video where our sonographer Richard introduces the Mindray TE5 Ultrasound:
Highlighted features of both models include:
- iVocal software that enables voice command
- 120GB Solid State Hard Disk
- Windows 10 operating system
- A built-in wireless internet adapter
- DICOM Basic and DICOM or HL7 Worklist
- And a shared service application package
The Mindray TE5 Vet now offers a full line of transducers including:
- The C11-3s micro-convex probe for most small animal applications
- The C4-1s convex probe, a one-transducer solution for FAST exam for medium to large
- A full range of small parts and msk probes including:
- The L12-4s that runs the iNeedle software
- The L14-6s and L14-6Ns linear probes
- The L14-6H hockey stick probe
- And the L12-3RCs linear probe that has a 3 programmable button design
supporting frequently used functions
- The New TE5 Vet offers also now offers a full range of cardiac probes including:
- The P10-4s and P7-3s for small to mid-size animals
- The P7-3T TEE intraoperative probe
- And the SP5-1s phased array probe, the highest quality cardiac imaging probe available from Mindray with single crystal technology.
Overall, the Mindray TE5 Vet ultrasound system is the perfect solution for the Veterinary practice looking to perform consistent abdominal, cardiac, small parts and musculoskeletal exams on small and large animals. It encompasses cutting-edge technology to provide clear and precise diagnostic images. With a small footprint and dedicated smart workflow protocols, this system is the ideal diagnostic tool for your practice.
Contact us today to schedule an online demo today with your National Ultrasound sales rep! Learn more and request a quote on the Mindray TE5 Veterinary ultrasound machine here.
Why Buy from National Ultrasound?
Since our founding in 2003, we at National Ultrasound have focused on a single product category: new and used ultrasound machines, parts, and probes. We are a company of technicians with more than 250 years of collective experience working with equipment from the six largest ultrasound manufacturers.
Our focus on being the best and most knowledgeable in a single industry is what has led to our position as the #1 dedicated ultrasound supplier in the United States and allows us to provide the best equipment and service to healthcare professionals across the globe.
Our mission is to continually provide our customers with quality ultrasound equipment, ultrasound repair, ultrasound rental, ultrasound transducers and ultrasound supplies at the lowest possible prices.
Our standards are high and our reputation for quality equipment and service precedes us. We are able to provide better value to our customers because we are always looking for the most affordable, best quality systems.
Contact National Ultrasound today to hear more about why we are your ultrasound machine distributor of choice or to speak with a member of our sales staff to receive a quote.