No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound carries quality Chison products. With its strong technical force of modern biomedical engineering, Chison has specialized in the development and manufacturing of high-quality ultrasound systems for 20 years. The Chison Q9 portable ultrasound machine is a high-end shared-service, color Doppler system. It features Chison’s own VirtualHD 4D imaging technology with solid frame rates and very good image quality. It can be used in a wide variety of applications, but is perfect for small parts, urology, cardiac, OB/GYN, pediatric, and musculoskeletal. A work-flow oriented user interface allows user-friendly operation with minimum soft-key entry. An ergonomic keyboard design, a 15-inch LCD large display, double probe connectors, and USB and DICOM connectivity make your scan fast and easy, allowing you to focus more on your patients.
Let the experts at National Ultrasound assist you in determining if the Chison Q9 portable ultrasound machine is right for your setting and budget. To start a conversation, click GET A QUOTE below.
SKU: 8688b89f1822 Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- 4D Real Time
- Color M
- Curved Panoramic Imaging
- DICOM 3.0
- ECG Module
- Free Steering M
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- Chison>D12L40L Linear Array (7-18 MHz)
- Chison>D3C20L Convex Array (2.5-6.4 MHz)
- Chison>D3C60L Convex Array (2.5- 5.3 MHz)
- Chison>D3P64L Phased Array (2.5-4 MHz)
- Chison>D5C20L Pediatric (3.5-8 MHz)
- Chison>D6C12L Transvaginal Array (4-10 MHz)
- Chison>D6C15L Pediatric (4-10.7 MHz)
- Chison>D6P64L Phased Array (4-10 MHz)
- Chison>D7C10L Transvaginal Array (4-10.7 MHz)
- Chison>D7L40L Linear Array (5-10 MHz)
- Chison>D7L60L-60mm Linear Array (4-10.7 MHz)
- Chison>V4C40L 4D Volume (2.5-5.3 MHz)
- Carrying case
- Mobile Cart
- Not available
15″ LCD monitor, Imaging modes: B, 2B, 4B, B/M, M, CFM, PW mode, Power Doppler/ Directional PD, Trapezoidal, Real-time 4D (option). Two probe connectors, Hard disk, Two USB ports, Video out, TV out, LAN port, VGA out, Super Image module: i-image™ (image optimization), SRA (Speckle Reduction Algorithm), THI on all probes, Compound Imaging, Double phase digital beam, IMT calculation, needle enhancement, 160 GB hard drive.