No products in the cart.
National Ultrasound is the leading online retailer of ultrasound systems and equipment. We offer ultrasound machines, parts, and probes from the top medical manufacturing brands like Medison. Medison Ultrasound is a line of diagnostic imaging technology that is known for quality and value. The Medison SonoAce X4 is a console ultrasound machine for Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, and Cardiovascular applications. It is compatible with a variety of convex, endocavity, and linear ultrasound probes by Medison, specified below. The SonoAce X4 is equipped with synthetic aperture Control, full spectrum imaging, and a variety of imaging modes to maximize diagnostic use. National Ultrasound carries new and used ultrasounds for sale, so click “Get a Quote” for pricing on an affordable ultrasound unit that’s right for your budget. Contact us today to speak to a specialist about your diagnostic imaging needs. We can help you find the right ultrasound for your practice or clinic!
SKU: e548b341cc76 Category: Ultrasound Machine
- Family Practice
- DICOM 3.0
- ECG Module
- Pulsed Wave (PW) Doppler
- Medison>C2-4ESN 2-4 MHz / 20 R / 120 D / Micro Convex
- Medison>C2-5ET-N 2-5 MHz / 40 R/ 76 D / Convex
- Medison>C3-7ED-N 3-7 MHz / 50 R / 70 D / Convex
- Medison>C3-7EP-N 3-7 MHz / 50 R / 70 D / Convex
- Medison>C4-9/10ED-N 4-9 MHz / 10 R / 150 D / Micro Convex
- Medison>EC4-9/10ED-N 4-9 MHz / 10 R / 150 D / Endocavity
- Medison>EC4-9ES-N 4-9 MHz / 10 R / 150 D / Endocavity
- Medison>HL5-12ED-N 5-12 MHz / 40 mm / Linear
- Medison>HL5-9ED-N 5-9 MHz / 40 mm / Linear
- Medison>L5-12/50EP-N 5-12 MHz / 50 mm / Linear
- Medison>L5-9EC-N 5-9 MHz / 40 mm / Linear
- Black and white printer
- Not available
864 Channel Digital Beamforming with: Dynamic Focus, Dynamic Aperture, Dynamic Apodization, The shape of the acoustic spectrum. Synthetic Aperture Control, Full Spectrum Imaging, Motion mode (M-mode), Pulsed wave (PW) spectral Doppler, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Extreme High Dynamic Range (150dB), Trapezoidal Imaging, Combined modes, 2D/M, 2D/PWD, Cine for 512 frames and Loop Review for 4096 lines, 12″ monitor with non-interlaced display, Integrated 3D Imaging Package, Freehand 3D, 3D Multi Planar Imaging, 2 Active Probe Ports, QuickScan, DICOM 3.0 compatible Image filing: SonoView II, SonoView Lite Image management, Integrated CD R/W drive. Various Measurement Packages.