- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
Toshiba Nemio XG Premium
National Ultrasound carries the products of Toshiba, a global leader in innovation and design. The Toshiba Nemio XG Premium ultrasound system is a mid-range, color Doppler ultrasound machine combining powerful performance with flexibility. It provides the image quality you’d expect from much larger systems while streamlining workflow and boosting efficiencies. The Nemio XG Premium has a 15″ high-resolution flat screen LCD monitor (the XG standard model has a 15″ CRT display) and Tissue Harmonics and Panoramic imaging modes, with a wide array of transducers available. Details can be enhanced in all modes, while preserving clinically significant markers. Applications include abdominal, cardiac, general imaging, OB-GYN, small parts, urology, and vascular. The Premium model also has options for shared service.
If you’ve got questions, our National Ultrasound staff has answers. Let them assist you in deciding if the Toshiba Nemio XG Premium ultrasound system is right for you and your budget. Go to GET A QUOTE below to get started.
- Toshiba>PLM-503AT- Vascular Linear (4.0/6.0/8.0MHz)
- Toshiba>PLM-703AT- Linear Transducer (5.0/7.0/9.0/11.0MHz)
- Toshiba>PSM-25AT- Adult Cardiac Phased Array Transducer (2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5MHz) - THI
- Toshiba>PSM-37AT- Adult Cardiac Phased Array Transducer (2.5/3.7/4.2/4.5/6.0MHz)- THI
- Toshiba>PSM-37CT- Abdominal Sector Transducer (3.0/4.5/6.0MHz)
- Toshiba>PSM-50AT- Pediatric Cardiac Sector (4.0/6.0/8.0MHz)
- Toshiba>PSM-70AT- Pediatric Cardiac Sector (5.0/7.5/10.0MHz)
- Toshiba>PVM-375AT- Convex Transducer (3.0/3.5/4.2/4.5/5.0/6.0MHz) - THI
- Toshiba>PVM-621VT- Endo-vaginal Transducer (5.0/6.0/7.0MHz)
- Advanced data management board
- CW Doppler
- DICOM 3.0 Support
- ECG Module
- Stress Echo
- Black and white printer
- Color printer
- Not available
15″ high-resolution flat screen monitor, 2D, M-Mode, Color-flow mapping, Pulsed-wave Doppler, Continuous-wave Doppler, Power Dopler, Directional color angio, Advanced dynamic flow, ApliPure, Quickscan, Sonoset, Free Cursor, Tissue Harmonic Imaging, Digital continuous beamformer, Independent beam steering, Quad-signal processing, True triplex imaging, Smart trace, Comprehensive measurement and analysis packages, programmable measurements, DVD Drive, USB Ports.
- Product Details
With a full range of high-performance and powerful imaging functions and the latest ultrasound technology, the Viamo provides a fast and accurate diagnosis, allowing visualization of small and minute tissue detail. Its slim pole-cart allows easy portability. It’s used in general imaging and as well as other applications.