National Ultrasound is proud to carry and introduce the new Chison SonoEye ultrasound probes. The Chison SonoEye probes, paired with a tablet, become a complete handheld ultrasound system. It is great for initial diagnosis in point of care settings. The main applications of the SonoEye are emergency medicine, anesthesiology, surgery, physical therapy and general imaging. It’s very light weight and user friendly with five probe models to choose from.
Watch our product video introduction where our sonographer Holly introduces the SonoEye Handheld Ultrasound:
Chison SonoEye Handheld Probes Available:
- Convex for abdominal imaging
- Micro-convex for pediatrics and small parts
- Phased array for cardiovascular
- And two linear probes with 7.5 MHz frequency, one with 30mm scan head and the other with 40mm for smalls parts, vascular and MSK applications
The SonoEye supports B mode, Color mode, M mode, and PW mode. The image quality is comparable to cart-based systems which means the system can truly be used for diagnosis, not only for a quick scanning purpose.
Chison SonoEye Handheld Ultrasound Features:
- Ease of Use: The Chison SonoEye is extremely easy to use, similar to using your smart phone. With a streamlined workflow and intuitive interface, you can learn to use it in few minutes. You can operate the system with one hand with the unique three programmable button probe design.
- Designed with an IPX7 waterproof level, allowing easy cleaning and disinfection.
- The SonoEye has useful software like Ultra Remote and Super Needle. Ultra Remote allows you to share live images with remote devices. Super needle makes the needle image clearer during procedural applications.
- The system offers DICOM and wireless image transfer, printing and charging.
The Chison SonoEye has superior image quality and penetration when comparing it to other popular handheld devices in the market and includes a 5 year warranty, carry case and a SonoEye APP user license.
Request a quote and an online demo today with your National Ultrasound sales rep here on the Chison SonoEye product page.
Why Buy from National Ultrasound?
Since our founding in 2003, we at National Ultrasound have focused on a single product category: new and used ultrasound machines, parts, and probes. We are a company of technicians with more than 250 years of collective experience working with equipment from the six largest ultrasound manufacturers. We are also the top North American distributor for Mindray and Mindray Animal Medical.
Our focus on being the best and most knowledgeable in a single industry is what has led to our position as the #1 dedicated ultrasound supplier in the United States and allows us to provide the best equipment and service to healthcare professionals across the globe.
Our mission is to continually provide our customers with quality ultrasound equipment, ultrasound repair, ultrasound rental, ultrasound transducers and ultrasound supplies at the lowest possible prices.
Our standards are high and our reputation for quality equipment and service precedes us. We are able to provide better value to our customers because we are always looking for the most affordable, best quality systems.
Contact National Ultrasound today to hear more about why we are your ultrasound machine distributor of choice or to speak with a member of our sales staff to receive a quote.