The Mindray DP-50 Expert ultrasound is a versatile, portable, black and white system with optional color Doppler and pulse wave features available as add-ons.
Watch our video where our sonographer Jackie introduces the Mindray DP-50 Expert:
- a fifteen inch LCD monitor
- two transducer connectors
- one terabyte hard disk
- a rechargeable battery that supports working time for two hours
- and the iWorks feature that enables a standardized workflow protocol
The Mindray DP-50 Expert ultrasound is an affordable solution for OB/GYN and GI diagnosis with optional software features.
Mindray DP-50 Expert software highlights are:
- Smart OB for the auto measurement of the most frequently used OB scans
- The Smart bladder feature auto traces the border, detects three diameters and calculates the bladder volume
- the iScape feature for real time panoramic imaging
- The 65EB10EA biplane probe for urological imaging
- the Auto IMT feature for an automatically calculated CIMT measurement
- and the built-in Medsight feature allows you to transfer ultrasound images and cine loops to smart phones via WiFi
Overall, the Mindray DP-50 Expert ultrasound system is a great solution for the practice looking to perform consistent
- Small Parts
- And General Imaging exams
Schedule an online demo today with your National Ultrasound sales rep. Learn more about the difference between the original Mindray DP-50 versus the new Mindray DP-50 Expert portable ultrasound here.
Why Buy from National Ultrasound?
Since our founding in 2003, we at National Ultrasound have focused on a single product category: new and used ultrasound machines, parts, and probes. We are a company of technicians with more than 250 years of collective experience working with equipment from the six largest ultrasound manufacturers.
Our focus on being the best and most knowledgeable in a single industry is what has led to our position as the #1 dedicated ultrasound supplier in the United States and allows us to provide the best equipment and service to healthcare professionals across the globe.
Our mission is to continually provide our customers with quality ultrasound equipment, ultrasound repair, ultrasound rental, ultrasound transducers and ultrasound supplies at the lowest possible prices.
Our standards are high and our reputation for quality equipment and service precedes us. We are able to provide better value to our customers because we are always looking for the most affordable, best quality systems.
Contact National Ultrasound today to hear more about why we are your ultrasound machine distributor of choice or to speak with a member of our sales staff to receive a quote.