The Mindray Vetus 7 veterinary ultrasound machine is a versatile, cart based system that successfully blends powerful software packages, customization, transducer technology, and ease-of-use. Its user focused design includes a 21.5 inch LED monitor and a 13.3 inch ultra-slim touchscreen with angle adjustment. The 180-degree (five-dimensional flexibility) articulating arm provides a unique design offering flexible monitor positions according to clinical needs. Other unique features include hair proof, 360-degree wheel design, built-in cable management and 4 probe ports.
The cutting edge 3T transducer technology enables better acoustic energy conversion, reduces prove “cross talk”/thermal control and provides better penetration and resolution than standard transducer technology. 3T tech in conjunction with Mindray’s ComboWave technology provides better spatial/contrast resolution and image uniformity on the linear transducer. The Vetus 7 is a powerful solution for point of care Veterinary imaging.
Mindray Vetus 7 Ultrasound – Probe Line-up:
- Small Animals:
- C11-3s Micro-convex Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 2.6-12.8 MHz, FOV(max): 100 degrees, ExFOV: 140 degrees) for Abdominal scanning and basic cardiology in cats, small dogs and exotic animals. High penetration with wide field of view, can be a one probe solution for many veterinary practices!
- P10-4s High Frequency Phased Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 3-11.4 MHz, FOV(max): 90 degrees) for cardiac scanning in small sized species.
- Small-Medium Animals:
- P8-2s Mid/high Frequency Phased Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 2.3-7.2 MHz, FOV(max): 90 degrees) for cardiac scanning in small to medium sized species
- L12-4s Linear Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 4.4-13.5 MHz, 38mm scan head) for superficial and MSK scanning in small to medium sized species and equine tendons. About 4cm penetration.
- Medium-Large Animals:
- P4-2s Low Frequency Phased Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 1.3-4.6 MHz, FOV(max): 90 degrees) for cardiac scanning in medium and large sized species.
- C6-2s Convex Array Transducer (Bandwidth: 1.3-5.7 MHz, FOV(max): 60 degrees, ExFOV: 100 degrees) for abdominal, reproduction and MSK scanning in large sized species. High penetration with wide field of view.
- 6LE5Vs Endocavity Transducer (Bandwidth: 3.6-13.5 MHz, 47.6mm scan head) for reproduction scanning in large species. 3 meter cable for large animals. Anti-liquid and anti-dirt offer easy to clean design
Mindray Vetus 7 Ultrasound – Superior Software Features:
- Smart 3D: free hand 3D
- Elastography: On linear transducers for tumor evaluation. Stiffness sensitive and less user dependent, different color to code stiffness.
- iNeedle: Clear visualization and guidance of the needle for interventional operation
- iScape view: Real time panoramic imaging
- Free Xros M: Anatomical M-mode
- Free Xros CM: Curved Anatomical M-mode
- TDI: Complete modes (TVI/TVD/TVM/TEI) to quantitatively evaluate myocardial movement and synchronization with up to 8 ROI
- TDI Quantification Analysis: Further analysis of myocardium motion with strain/ strain rate
- Tissue Tracking with Quantitative Analysis: Track myocardial contraction by detection of the 2D speckle patterns; provide LV regional movement abnormities diagnostic
- Auto EF: Automatic Ejection Fraction Calculation feature that automatically detects LV, ESV, EDV and EF
- Echo Boost: Unique echo detection technology for better contrast resolution, including more details of myocardium tissue and noise control in heart chambers
- Auto Image Optimization: Automatically optimize the angle and gain of Color /PW and the gain and uniformity
- iClear: Automatically clear the parenchyma noise and sharpen tissue border for better contrast resolution
- Auto Calculation: Automatically trace the spectrum and calculate in pulse wave and continuous wave doppler. Offers high sensitivity and easy adjustment.
Efficient User Interface:
- Dedicated UI and easy workflow for veterinary practice
- Transducers and exam modes on the same page, select or switch within 1 second
- Frequently-used exams listed on the touchscreen, One-key to switch
- Professional veterinary image presets according to different animal’s body characteristics (canine, feline, equine, bovine, ovine and customized species) Animals are subdivided to different categories by weight and body size (Dog: <5 kg, 5-15 kg,>15 kg ) for precise and easier diagnosis.
- iWorks automated workflow protocols: Standardize and simplify the workflow, Automatically add annotation, bodymark and measurement. Reduces up to 50% exam time and 80% keystrokes.
Overall, the Mindray Vetus 7 ultrasound system is the perfect solution for the Veterinary practice looking to perform consistent:
- And Reproduction exams
The Mindray Vetus 7 ultrasound machine is a comprehensive solution that caters to a wide variety of animal species ranging from small companion to large animals and everything in between. The Vetus 7 encompasses cutting-edge technology to provide clear and precise diagnostic images. With a small footprint and dedicated smart workflow protocols, this System is the ideal diagnostic tool for your practice.
Contact us today to schedule an online demo today with your National Ultrasound sales rep! Learn more and request a quote on the Mindray Vetus 7 veterinary ultrasound machine here.
Watch our video where our sonographer Gail introduces the Mindray Vetus 7 Ultrasound:
Why Buy from National Ultrasound?
Since our founding in 2003, we at National Ultrasound have focused on a single product category: new and used ultrasound machines, parts, and probes. We are a company of technicians with more than 250 years of collective experience working with equipment from the six largest ultrasound manufacturers.
Our focus on being the best and most knowledgeable in a single industry is what has led to our position as the #1 dedicated ultrasound supplier in the United States and allows us to provide the best equipment and service to healthcare professionals across the globe.
Our mission is to continually provide our customers with quality ultrasound equipment, ultrasound repair, ultrasound rental, ultrasound transducers and ultrasound supplies at the lowest possible prices.
Our standards are high and our reputation for quality equipment and service precedes us. We are able to provide better value to our customers because we are always looking for the most affordable, best quality systems.
Contact National Ultrasound today to hear more about why we are your ultrasound machine distributor of choice or to speak with a member of our sales staff to receive a quote.